Running creates Good Health and good health will keep you young.
- There have been lots of studies shown that running strengthens our immune systems.
- Strengthens our bones, by building the bone instead of deteriorating bone mass as we age.
- Runners tend to hydrate more frequently, our bodies are made of 70% water. Infants are 80%... Our muscles are made of approximately 70% water. Every cell in our body needs water!
- Runners watch what they eat more and have a healthier diet.
- Runners are able to take stress off by running, so are calmer and mindful of their surroundings.
- Runners use less medications for aliments, so have less side of affects from the toxins in drugs.
- Runners have less health issues.
- Runners heal faster.
What do runners do most?
So don't forget to enjoy running, smile while you are doing it and breathe.
There's a lot to be thankful for when you are a beginner runner learning to run...
Listen to your body and breathe...
Related Articles: Exercise and Aging
Sign up for free email updates on tips and motivation!
Post a Comment