You can learn to be a good runner just by signing up for my newsletter and get juicy tips and motivation to keep you running!
Here are 11 tips you can learn to be a good runner.
- Wear shoes that are meant for running and make sure that they are well fitted.
- Start your program at the beginning and work through it gradually. (Follow a plan.)
- Believe that you can do this and never mind any negative talk. (Do not compare yourself to others.)
- Eat balanced small meals through out your day for weight maintenance. (Try not to snack on foods that are high in saturated fat, sugar, and processed foods)
- Wear clothing that enhances your running program including good wicking clothes, weather proofing, and night reflector for safety.
- Use a watch that has a stop watch, mileage and pace indicator.
- Keep your program to every other day, so that you get ample rest days.
- Enroll in a 5K race to motivate you.
- Run where you love to run, and some. Add variety to your routes!
- Always have water close by or if you are going longer distances, (more than an hour) bring an energy drink.
Post a Comment