What is the best cure for sore legs after running?
- Give your body 2 days of rest
- After if the pain isn't too bad, try to go for a light run or walk.
- Make sure that you do light stretches with your legs throughout the day.
- Use ice packs.
- Have a warm bath.
- Rest your legs for awhile, but do not sit for long periods of time.
- Get a gentle messages from family, friend or do it yourself.
- Take running slowly and at your fitness level...Start by run/walking.
- Try yoga.
- Cross train - swim, bike or walk.
- Get an extra long night sleep.
- Take a short nap.
- Take ibuprofen
- sMiLe - You are doing your body good bye exercising and getting healthy.
- Know that you will feel much better in a few days.
What do you do for sore leg muscles?
More on Sore Leg Muscles