Changing Your Lifestyle - Weight Loss Workout PlanAre you only a few pounds over weight, or do you have a little bit more weight to lose like 10 to 20 pounds? Or maybe you need to lose 100 pounds or more of weight.
The most difficult part is just getting started!
Once you get started on a conscious weight loss workout plan and learn to run for weight loss you get into a vibe where nothing will stand in your way!
Here are10 tips on how to lose weight while you are on a weight loss workout plan when you cannot lose weight!
Please keep reading because I recommend a great diet that does wonders for your body, your weight and your well being!
How to lose 10 Pounds in in 30 days!
- Start by looking at exactly what is going in your mouth. You have to become mindful instead of mindless. Many of us eat because the food is there and completely forget that the food is the problem in losing weight. They become mindless and just eat anything within sight. For example if you where to go to a party you may not even think about what you are eating and overindulge or eat foods that don't do your weight justice. The pounds that were lost are back on and a few more! If you consciously think what is going in your mouth, you become mindful. Think of yourself as a baby or your pet. Would you put what you are about to eat in their mouth?
- Think about your stomach and how tight your pants or other clothing are. We sometimes put on colours to camouflage our weight. Try wearing clothes that fit you when you were lighter and show your weight more. This is a perfect reminder not to splurge. It will make you think about what you put in your mouth, because you are feeling uncomfortable already.
- Pack your refrigerator with foods from the produce aisles of your grocery store or market. Make sure all the foods are healthy and in direct view.
- Take away foods that cause cravings. When you have cravings, ask yourself how you feel. Are you feeling anxious, worried, nervous, confused or are you really hungry?
- Drink water instead of giving into a cravings. If you crave food that are high in sugar/carbs that spill over to extra calories, drink water first to stave off and fool these cravings. This gives your mind that chance to clear feelings and look at choices of a healthier snack.
- Go run/walk, learning to run on the track is great if you are a beginner runner! Learn to run, sign up!
- Snack with healthy snacks at least 3x a day to keep cravings at bay. When you already have your hunger tamed, you tend to crave less.
- Do a 3 day fast before you start a new eating or diet plan. This will make it easier to change your eating and stick with a good plan.
- Sleep more each night. Studies show that when you sleep at least 7 to 8 hours a night you crave less foods the next day. Get yourself on a regular daily schedule.
- Start a new eating or diet plan while learning to run for weight loss. Change your eating for good.
Post a Comment