Nike Ipod Sensor Instructions
- Place the sensor under the insole of the Nike Running Shoe. There is a little indented spot in the shoe for the sensor to fit securely.
- If you don't have the Nike running shoe, you can purchase a case for the sensor to securely sit in. The case attaches to the shoe through the shoelaces.
- make sure you secure sensor so it doesn't jiggle around while you run or the mileage might be off.
- Sync the sensor and your Ipod touch, Ipod Nano, or Iphone by turning on the Ipod and waiting for Nike to recognize the sensor.
- learn how to calibrate your sports Nike Ipod sensor at Nike + Ipod support
- turn off Nike Ipod Sensor after every run to save battery life.
- lasts up to 3 years, if Nike sensor is turned off properly.
- cost is $20.00 to replace new sensor.
- to make absolutely sure the sensor is turned off hold for 3 seconds.
3 Week 5K Training Plan
The Next 3 Week Learn to Run Plan
How to run faster and longer without getting tired...