Changing Your Weight Through Lifestyle
I've got 10 Tips to Weightloss.
10 Tips to Weightloss!
- Start by paying attention to exactly what is going in your mouth. Consciously think what is going in your mouth! This is the first biggest tip to eliminate your weight. You have to become mindful instead of mindless. Many of us eat because the food is there and completely forget food is the problem in losing weight. Going to a party and overindulging. Think of yourself as a baby or your pet. Would you feed them the food you eat?
- Think about your stomach, hips and thighs and how tight your clothes feel. Try wearing clothes that you wore when you were lighter. This is a perfect reminder not to splurge. You will think what you put in your mouth!
- Pack your refrigerator with foods from the produce aisle of your grocery store or market. Make sure all foods are healthy and in direct view.
- Take away craving foods. When you have cravings, are you feeling anxious, worried, nervous, confused and are you really hungry?
- Drink water instead. You crave food high in sugar/carbs, it spills over for extra calories. Drink water first to stave off cravings to fool food desires. Your mind can then decide if you are hungry and look for healthier snack choices.
- Learning to run on a track is great for a beginner runner and weight loss! Join the 5K Training for Beginners and sign up for my newsletter!
- Snack at least 3X a day to keep cravings at bay. When hunger is tamed you tend to crave less.
- Do a 3 day fast before starting a new weightloss plan. Make it easy and stick to a good diet plan.
- Sleep more each night. Studies show that when you sleep at least 7 to 8 hours a night you crave less foods the next day.
- Start on a raw food diet and change your eating for good!