If you want to learn to run 5K in 30 minutes you first have to build more mileage in your week and each run has to have a purpose...
If you've been running for 3 months, it's time to think about going faster.
- Pick one day in your week to run longer than your other 2 or 3 days...
- Make sure that you run with a rest day before and after, especially since you're a beginner runner 5K Program
- Increase your mileage by no more than 10% per week so that you don't strain your muscles and your body.
The Benefits of getting your 5K under 30 minutes!
- You'll burn more calories and become a stronger runner!
- You'll feel your other running days are becoming easier!
- You'll develop a good running focus and goal!
- you will build confidence in yourself and running!
Learn more about Running Faster.
Please let me know in the comments section what you think!
Post a Comment